I don’t know….
I was just nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Is this a good thing? I have no idea. Accepting the nomination requires three things:
1) acknowledgment from the blog that nominated you,
2) a list of seven interesting things about you, and
3) nominating fifteen additional blogs to receive the award. Oh, one more thing – you must inform the fifteen that you have nominated them.
This sounds like a chain letter type thing. But I thought I’d respond for the fun of it.
Here’s the one-two-three of it.
1. Thanks to Marie Wetmore from Life & Career Coaching http://mariewetmore.com/
2. Seven things about me:
1- I own the last of the Panthers’, an American-made heavy metal Grand Marquis. One day I will be buried in it. (Why spend thousands on a coffin?)
2- I play the flute
3- I taught middle school students for 22 years and I’m still alive
4- I wrote an adapted libretto for “Wicked” which my students performed (disastrous fun!)
5- I fell in love with my life-long partner when he broke us out of a locked park using a crow bar and hammer, tools he kept in the trunk of his car. After thirty-seven years, he continues to amaze me.
6- I live in an old farmhouse on eight acres of land, the remnants of a tobacco farm which hasn’t grow tobacco for over twenty years.
7- I love my mother’s visits – she always brings food.
3. These are the blogs I nominated. They fall into an array of humorous, creative, inspirational, and informative. Worth a look-see.
Thank-you all for your contributions to the world of blogging!
Oops. I think I’m suppose to do something with the picture of the award, like cut-and-paste it on my blog or something. I donno…