Just when I think I’m a goose feather in the wind, I wake up and discover that I’ve become the down in someone’s pillow. I have no idea how this happens, but somehow my writing drifts in the wind and lands on somebody’s head. Luckily, it’s light as a feather.
Thanks to Vikki for nominating me for the Illuminating Blogger Award. I enjoy visiting her blog and her perspective on writing.
The rules for acceptance are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back
3. Share a random thing about yourself
4. Select five or more nominees and notify them on their blogs.
Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Here’s my random thing: Once I taught mathematics to students in a psychiatric hospital.
Please visit these worthy blogs for inspiration and enlightenment:
photo by firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by!
- It Made My Day (infinitesadnessorhope.wordpress.com)
- Awards, Acknowledgments and Ramblings (brigittebanter.com)