“Your book sales hit 1,000 today,” he said.
I didn’t know this tall, skinny man who sat at my circular writing desk located at Barnes & Noble. I stared at his grey goatee and put down my coffee cup. My heart beat wildly, and the first thing I wanted to do was write about my feelings. I jumped out of the dream with an idea.
What are five things that could happen today that would make my heart beat wildly?
- My readers will stop in for a look-see.
- I will write something worth reading.
- New ideas will percolate.
- One of my kids will call or come by.
- I’ll think of something else to add to this list
The day has just begun. What are five things you would like to happen today?
Thanks for stopping by!